NEET 2018 Allotment list with marks – State wise

NEET 2018 allotment list with marks is available here to see allotted college. Candidates can check the NEET 2018 allotment marks on our web page available state wise. The NEET Exam is one of the very famous types of the common written exams and it is conducted as a common entrance type examination.

NEET 2018 Allotment list with marks

NEET 2018 Allotment list with marks - State wiseEvery year more amounts of candidates apply for this National Eligibility cum Entrance Test NEET from all over the country. This exam will provide them the opportunity to get admission in top educational institutions for the programs of the medical and dental field. Download NEET 2018 allotment list with marks here.

The NEET exam is very difficult to clear and the candidates applying for this exam should have to well prepare for their exams. Before going to start the preparation of the NEET exam, the applied candidates should have to check their cut off marks for their category. Because this cut off marks is the one which provides them the admission gaining opportunity. NEET 2018 allotment list state wise is available here.

NEET Allotment list 2018

The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is conducted for both the PG and UG courses.

Name of the exam conducting organization: Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE

Name of the Exam: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test NEET 2018.

Type of the exam: Common entrance exam

Official site: www.nbe.gov.in/neetug

The NEET 2018 allotment list for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test NEET is issued by the CBSE. The Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE will release the NEET 2018 allotment list for the NEET exam as per the marks secured by the candidates in the 2018 NEET exam. This NEET 2018 allotment list is released in the official site of the NEET exam.

NEET 2018 Allotment list state wise

NEET 2018 allotment list is issued as state wise for each and every state. The NEET 2018 allotment list will reflect the name of the candidates those who are qualified in the NEET exam. This allotment list contains the name of the candidate and their mark and their allotment.

It is noted that the 85 percent of seats will be filled through the state quota by the candidates. And the remaining 15 percent of the seats will be filled through the All India Quota. NEET 2018 allotment list of the NEET 2018 exam is issued after the result of the NEET exam is released.

Steps for checking NEET 2018 allotment list

The candidates can use and follow the given steps for checking state wise allotments:

  • Enter into the official web portal of the NEET 2018 exam. The official site of the NEET 2018 exam is nbe.gov.in/neet.
  • The home page of the site appears on the screen.
  • Choose “NEET 2018 Notification” from the home page.
  • A list of options appears below the menu.
  • In that select “NEET 2018 State wise allotment list” from the menu.
  • The next page will displays several link for the NEET 2018 allotment list.
  • Click on the link on the page to view the NEET 2018 allotment list.
  • The NEET 2018 state wise allotment list opens on the screen.
  • The candidates can now verify the state wise allotments.

We express our heart full thanks to you for using the contents of our site. We promise you that we will update our site with more information. So, keep visiting our site.

NEET Exam 2018

NEET 2018 Result

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *