NEET 2018 MBBS cut off marks [Expected] released by the official board. Those candidates appeared in the exam can check the NEET MBBS cut off marks 2018 by login on this website. The official notification for the NEET exam of the 2018 year is released. The NEET exam is nothing but an entrance examination.
NEET 2018 MBBS cut off marks
The NEET exam is conducted for the current year also. This exam is organized for the two streams of the medical field such as the MBBS and BDS. The candidates those who are qualified in the NEET exam will get admission for both the MBBS and BDS seat.
There is a common entrance exam is held for all the applied candidates. The NEET MBBS cut off marks for the common written exam of NEET differs for the MBBS and BDS seat. As the cut off mark is associated with any type of entrance or common written exam, it is also available for the NEET exam.
NEET MBBS cut off marks 2018
The cutoff marks for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is the basic percentage of the mark or the rank that has to be scored by the candidate in the exam. This cut off marks is separately calculated for the MBBS and the BDS programs. Also, the cut-off mark is different for the MBBS and BDS course.
The MBBS cut off mark is the minimum percentage of the marks which a candidate has to score in order to get the MBBS seat. This is abbreviated as National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. This exam is a common entrance exam which is organized for the purpose of gaining MBBS seat and BDS seat in different medical colleges.
NEET 2018 MBBS cut off marks
The cutoff marks is an important one for the candidates those who are appearing for the NEET exam 2018. This will help the candidates in many ways and it is important for many reasons
- In the NEET common written exam, only the candidates who have scored the expected cut off mark is declared as qualified in the NEET exam.
- If any candidate failed to score the minimum cut off the mark then they are considered as disqualified candidates.
- This cut off marks is considered as eligibility criteria by the exam board
- For example, the cut-off mark gained in NEET exam is included as an important criterion in the NEET exam’s counseling process
- The cutoff marks of NEET exam is a gateway for the candidates to get their MBBS seat and their expected colleges.
NEET cut off marks – Expected MBBS
The minimum qualifying marks for the MBBS seat of the NEET exam is given below as category wise. The candidates can verify this cut off marks for their category
||Cut off marks out of 720
|UR – PH
How to downloading NEET cut off marks?
- Visit the official website of the NEET 2018 exam nbe.gov.in/neet
- Select NEET 2018 MBBS Cutoff mark menu from the home page
- The category wise cut of mark is listed on the next page
- Verify your cut off marks
Thanks for visiting our site. We promise you for more updates on our site.
NEET Exam 2018 details