NEET 2018 preparation plan & tips have been issued by the NEET Board. Those candidates who want to apply for NEET exam need to read NEET 2018 preparation plan & tips. NEET is a national eligibility cum entrance test that is only valid medical entrance exam in India. Supreme Court has off the AIPMT medical test from 2018 and NEET came into existence from then. All rules and regulations for NEET exam have been decided by higher authorities of NEET conducting the exam.
NEET 2018 preparation plan & tips
This year NEET preparation plan & tips conducting responsibilities have been taken by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). CBSE authorities will post everything related to NEET 2018 on their official site so that all interested and eligible candidates get all information.
It will be good for you if you visit the official site daily NEET preparation plan & tips. Now, apply for this NEET exam and pay your fees properly. Save your filled application so that it may be used in future for any kind of reference. After paying your fees, you will get a confirmation message to your registered email address and also on the valid mobile number.
NEET 2018 preparation tips & tricks
Now, you have applied for this exam and start your preparation for this NEET exam. But, only hard preparation will not help you to get cleared this medical entrance exam, you must have to keep in mind some best points so that you will clear this exam easily.
Candidates will get so NEET Preparation tips and tricks for your exam preparation on the internet. For your easy convenience, we have also mentioned some points and tips in our article. You may also take an eye on all given points and follow them while doing preparation and during complete exam procedure.
Preparation tips for NEET 2018 exam:
- Before starting your preparation Plan & tips, you must have to collect all relevant information. You should have a complete syllabus for physics, chemistry and biology subjects. Collect all important topics from all subjects and also collect all books and study material. For a collection of study material, you can take help from the internet. Download sample papers, previous year question and also download their solution key.
- To clear this NEET 2018 exam, you may have to find your weakness and turn them into your strengths. For example, if you did not remember formula tips & tricks, then make notes for every kind of formulas.
- You may give priority to some important topics according to NEET 2018 exam pattern. Study those topics very well and understand them so that you can give a response to those topics very clearly.
- Your preparation is incomplete if you did not evaluate your preparation level on regular basis. After reading some topics, you can solve some questions related to them.
- You must have to give one mock test day so that you can learn how to manage time during the final exam. Your question-solving speed may increase rapidly. You will also get an idea which typically is more important and which is less important.
- It is the best advice for you that do not go exam with the hope of guesswork. If you are not sure about any question, then do not attempt it. If it wrong, it may lead to decrease your marks.
- Do not think that you are not so much talent. It will only waste your precious time. So, only concentrate on your preparation Plan & tips.
- Give more time to your weak topics and revise them on regular basis. Also, solve more questions on those weak topics.
- Focus on your goal and practice more and more.
- If you thought, you are not able to clear your some topics, and then you should join any coaching class.
- Do not read same books again and again. Always try to read a new book on the same topic so that your knowledge about that particular topic may become vast.
- If you want to get the best rank in NEET preparation plan & tips 2018, spend your more time for preparing biology. In the medical field, biology plays very important role. If you score more marks in biology as compared to other subjects, you will get the best rank in NEET preparation plan & tips 2018 exam.
Some tips which you keep in mind before exam day and on exam center:
- Take some relax and proper sleep so that you will feel energetic on exam day.
- Avoid junk food as it will lead to you take the stress. Eat only hygiene and healthy food that helps you to gain more memory.
- Reach on exam center before 30 to 40 minutes of the exam.
- You do not have any need to talk to other candidates as you may get confused while talking to them.
- Do not take any kind of NEET study material to the exam center. Do not read any new topics on the exam day.
- When you got your question paper in the exam hall, read it carefully and keep all given instructions in your mind or NEET preparation plan & tips.
- First, solve a question which is easy and attempt all difficult question in the last.
The main thing that you have to keep in mind, check all your filled preparation plan & tips information again before submitting the answer sheet.
NEET Tips & Tricks 2018
NEET Exam 2018