NEET 2018 Private College Admission is available here. All Candidates can check the details about NEET 2018 Private college admission from our web page. Lacs of candidates has applied for NEET Private College Admission 2018 exam so that they can start their career in medical field. NEET is national eligibility cum entrance test for the medical field.
NEET 2018 Private College Admission
It is the only entrance exam for taking admission in medical field among all over India. Till 2018, AIPMT is the medical test conducted for giving medical seats to eligible and interested candidates.
But from 2018, AIPMT is off and with strict instructions and guidance of Supreme Court, NEET came into existence. It is the only valid entrance exam for taking admission in any medical or dental college.
NEET 2018 Private College Counselling
You must have to clear this NEET exam with minimum qualifying score decided by higher official authority. It will be the best solution for you to keep in touch with official site of NEET 2017 exam for getting all latest and new information related to NEET Private College Admission 2018. This year NEET will be conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), so you must visit official site as higher authorities upload all necessary information on the official site.
Now, interested candidates have applied for this exam. You must have to check your eligibility criteria before applying for NEET Private College Admission 2018. The exam will be conducted within few days and then you will wait for 40 to 45 days for your result. When your result will be declared on the official site, you must have to save it for your future use.
How to get Admission in Private Medical College through Neet 2018?
After getting your result, you must have to apply for counseling. If you got your seat in any govt. medical or dental is will be best for you. Otherwise, apply for counseling in any private college in your state. For taking NEET Private College Admission 2018, you must have to apply in all private colleges for your seat when authorities transferred all vacant seats to respective state colleges.
But, Supreme Court has many rules for private colleges. All private college has to follow all these rules while giving admissions for candidates who have cleared this NEET Private College Admission 2018. Candidates, who have qualified NEET 2018 exam with a minimum qualifying score, may apply for any private college to take admission in MBBS or in BDS.
Rules that have been followed by all NEET Private Colleges 2018:
- A private college cannot conduct any own entrance exam the for the medical field.
- All colleges have to consider the rank secured by NEET exam.
- All private colleges can conduct their own counseling procedure. College authorities decide when they want to conduct counseling for their medical seat in their respective college.
- College authorities will have to consider NEET rank for giving admissions.
- College authorities can have their own fee structure fire both MBBS and BDS.
- Colleges will collect all applications of aspiring candidates in their college and after that, they can upload their cut off or candidates list, so that selected candidates may confirm their seat and take admission.
You have to apply for each college separately and have to visit for their own counseling. Even every college has an authority for deciding their own criteria and also opening rank and closing rank.
NEET Exam 2018